Designed for cyclists of all levels, the easy-to-use Boost includes several key training features:
- A powerful magnetic brake allows cyclists to apply resistance, or lighten it, to get the most of their indoor ride.
- Control the resistance manually with 10 levels and up to 1,050 watts using a lever attached to the handlebar.
- Work out at any time without disturbing others; the flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke while the closed resistance unit helps reduce noise.
- Using a speed sensor1 provides cyclists with an affordable way to track speed, distance and virtual power (an estimation of a rider’s actual power) when using apps such as the Tacx Training app, Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Cyclists can ride anywhere – there’s no need for an external power source.
Setting up the Boost is easy – with just two simple clicks, cyclists can start riding. What’s more, the multifunctional front wheel support ensures a natural cycling position while riding and serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Available now, the Boost has a suggested retail price of $299.99. A bundle option, which includes a speed sensor and a free 30-day Tacx premium subscription, has a suggested retail price of $329.99.
Engineered on the inside for life on the outside, Garmin products have revolutionized life for runners, cyclists, swimmers and athletes of all levels and abilities.
Committed to developing technology that helps people stay active and elevate performance, Garmin believes every day is an opportunity to innovate and a chance to beat yesterday.
Other Garmin fitness brands include Tacx and Firstbeat Analytics.
1 Sold separately or as part of Boost bundle.