These Terms and Conditions will apply from November 1st 2018.
These Terms and Conditions will apply from November 1st 2018.
Welcome to Sustain Health. Please read these Terms and Conditions before using, or submitting content in any form or medium for publication on, Sustain Health.
By continuing to use our site, or by submitting content for publication on Sustain Health, you agree to abide, and that you are bound, by these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of our site) to be bound by any such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, video and related projects) that augment or enhance our site shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The most current version of these Terms and Conditions can be viewed at any time at sustainhealth.fit
1. We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that Sustain Health shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions that Sustain Health, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
2. We Have All Rights In Our Site and Content; You Grant Us Certain Rights When You Submit Content to Us:
(a) Our site (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on our site) is protected by copyright and we and our licensors and licensees) reserve all rights in the site. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our site are also protected by copyright, and we and our licensors and licensees) reserve all rights in such articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on our site.
(b) By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us, and our licensees, affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a translated, derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) we may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by our site, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your video submission, or create derivative works from your video, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect to such videos and we or our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
3. Submitting Content to Sustain Health
You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You agree to the Sustain Health Comment Policy, which is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. In connection with each of your submissions, you represent and warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to use and allow us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein;(II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that when you submit content in any form to Sustain Health we may authorise such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other Sustain Health Post-branded environments and other third party sites.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of our content infringes upon your copyright, please click here.
4. Your Use of Our Content is Restricted:
(a) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site or any content on our site, except as permitted under the last sentence of this Section 4(a) or to make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing (but subject to the last sentence of this Section 4(a)), you may not distribute any part of this site or any content on this site over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, you may not construct any kind of database from our site and/or its contents. Just as we from time to time excerpt and use materials from other sources in order to support the various commentaries and writings contained on our site, we respect the right of others to do the same in relation to materials on this site provided it is not a substantial part of any element of our content and appropriate acknowledgement and links to our site are included.
(b) We are concerned about the integrity of our site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorised to be displayed with the content of our site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of our site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights (including copyright) or that has not been authorised by us.
5. Content Contributors and User Generated Content: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of Sustain Health. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, Sustain Health is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Sustain Health and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Sustain Health and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sustain Health reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
6. You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Terms and Conditions or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sustain Health and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or any breach by you of your representations and warranties in these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to take over, at our cost, the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section 6. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
7. Your Use of Our Site is Subject to Certain Disclaimers: Our site is available “as is.” We do not warrant that our site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through our site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to our site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through our site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed on this site or available through links on our site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “trojan horses” or other destructive materials to our site, we do not guarantee or warrant that our site or materials that may be downloaded from our site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on our site and any materials available through our site, you do so solely at your own risk.
Our site may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data, stock quotes or other information created by us or by third-parties. Due to the number of sources from which content on our site is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content, including market data, is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Such content is not intended for the purpose of tax or investment advice and it does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. Information created by third parties that you may access on our site or through links is not adopted or endorsed by us and remains the responsibility of such third parties
8. We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites: We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
9. We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information: You agree that in the event that we are legally obliged by an order issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we shall comply with such order without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response to such order.
10. Our Liability to You is Limited: Sustain Health and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss that you may suffer for using our site, including but not limited to loss of data or losses based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our or as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our site.
(a) The caption heading to each section of these Terms and Conditions are for reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Users in EU Member States must be 16 or over to use Sustain Health or the lower age that a Member State has provided for you to consent to the processing of your personal data. For users in countries outside the EU, you must be 13 or over.
(c) We reserve the right to charge fees for use of or access to Sustain Health in Sustain Health’s sole discretion.
(d) Sustain Health may freely assign these Terms and Conditions and all of the policies and other documents incorporated or referenced in it (including all rights, licenses, and obligations under it or them), in whole or in part and without notice, for any reason, including for the purpose of internal restructuring (for example, mergers or liquidations).
(e) These Terms and Conditions control the relationship between Sustain Health and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
(f) We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Unless we indicate otherwise, modifications will be effective as of the date they are posted on this page or any successor page. You should look at the Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of Sustain Health after the effective date of any modifications means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions as modified.
(g) The failure of Sustain Health to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, Sustain Health and you nevertheless agree to give effect to the intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
12. Any Dispute Between Us Will be Governed by the Laws of England and Wales: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales and any dispute between us shall be subject to the courts of England and Wales.
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Last Updated 19 February 2019