Sports and active nutrition brand Bulk has launched its brand new-range of evidence-based, premium health supplements, aimed to support some of the most common health concerns, including bone, eye, skin, blood sugar, liver, and heart health.
Expertly formulated by leading in-house nutritional experts at Bulk, the unique high-performance supplements are expertly formulated to provide next-level support to the body, where people need it most – bringing together science and convenience.
Every ingredient featured in the range is of the highest quality, meticulously selected and included in carefully calculated doses for direct action to the area of concern.
Each unique formula contains a month’s supply of targeted vitamins, minerals and bioactives, with evidence-based health claims.
All pill pots are made from 100% European-sourced aluminium, one of the most widely recycled materials in use, to ensure the packaging is reused, again and again.
The range of six retail from £24.99 – £29.99 and are available to purchase from: www.bulk.com
- Skin Health Capsules – £25.99 – A potent combination of 19 vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, antioxidants and amino acids targeting overall skin health
- Eye Health Capsules – £24.99 – Packed with a synergistic blend of 15 active ingredients to support eye health and vision
- Bone Health Capsules – £29.99 – 13 complementary active ingredients, including vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to support bone health
- Blood Glucose Capsules – £26.99 – A tailored blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and plant extracts to support a range of functions within the body, helping to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Liver Health Capsules – £29.99 – A comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants, plant extracts and amino acids to support normal liver function
- Heart Health Capsules – £28.99 – A synergistic combination of 13 vitamins, minerals and plant extracts for everything to do with the heart and blood
DETAILED PRODUCT OVERVIEW
SKIN HEALTH CAPSULES (Non-GMO)
- Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation, vital for healthy skin
- Niacin, a popular skin ingredient, contributes to the maintenance of mucous membranes and normal skin function
- We’ve packed in both Iodine and vitamin A, to assist with the maintenance of normal skin
- Antioxidants Zinc and Riboflavin contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation
EYE HEALTH CAPSULES (Vegan, non-GMO)
- Antioxidant powerhouses, Vitamin C, Zinc and Riboflavin protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc assists with the maintenance of normal vision and the metabolism of vitamin A.
- Vitamin A and Riboflavin, support the maintenance of normal vision.
BONE HEALTH CAPSULES (Vegan, non-GMO)
- Calcium, the hero ingredient for the maintenance of normal bones. We added Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin K and Vitamin D which all play important roles in this process.
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation that contributes to bone function
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division, a key process in healthy bone formation
- Copper and Manganese contribute to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Vitamin D assists with the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which our body uses to maintain healthy bones. Vitamin D also supports normal blood calcium levels, so you get the most out of everything we put in
BLOOD GLUCOSE CAPSULES (Vegan, non-GMO)
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Manganese helps with a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Antioxidants Selenium and Copper protect cells from oxidative stress
- Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Biotin and Chromium contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism
LIVER HEALTH CAPSULES (Vegan, non-GMO)
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Antioxidants Vitamin E, Riboflavin and Selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, and normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
HEART HEALTH CAPSULES (Vegan, non-GMO)
- Vitamin B6 and Choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and assists with the transport of oxygen through the body
- Vitamin K is vital for normal blood clotting
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation