Last updated on November 22nd, 2022 at 12:55 PM
TRI–FIT’s new apparel range – SiTech – is set to be the complete solution for athletes looking to take their performance to the next level without compromising on comfort.
Building on their award-winning tri suit range, TRI-FIT’s new collection is packed with cutting-edge features such as laser-cut ventilation, thermo-welded seams, and strategic reflection for the ultimate in performance enhancement.
The premium, high-performance fabrics are made with a precision fit and are breathable and moisture-wicking, so that athletes can perform at their best while staying comfortable mile after mile.
This collection has been 2 years in the making, undergoing a rigorous design, development and testing phase to make sure it is the pinnacle of quality.
“We’re very excited to be launching our new athleticwear range, which reflects our vision and a new phase of growth and expansion for the brand. We’re proud to be continuing with our pledge to protect the planet in everything we do and are delighted with the quality of apparel we are bringing to market.”Simon Bennett, Founder of TRI-FIT
The new range has pieces for both men and women and will include:
- SiTech Athletic Bra – featuring a secure and supportive fit and soft-touch straps with taped reinforced seams.
- SiTech Dual Shorts (Male) -featuring a unique mesh breathable waistband and thigh pockets
- SiTech Dual Shorts (Female) – featuring inner flatlock stitching and premium, breathable fabrics
- SiTech Leggings – featuring a high waist and four-way stretch fabric
- SiTech Singlet (Male) – featuring reflective details and a super lightweight fabric)
- SiTech Singlet (Female) – featuring reflective details and a super lightweight fabric)
- SiTech T-Shirt (Male) – featuring laser-cut ventilation and a tailored fit
- SiTech T-Shirt (Female) – featuring mesh arms and shoulders and subtle lower neckline.
On top of their mission to become the world’s leading triathlon apparel brand, TRI-FIT is also part of a sustainability campaign called 1% for the Planet, which means that 1% of all sales go towards environmental nonprofit organisations – whether or not the business is profitable. The idea is that because companies profit from the resources they take from the earth, they should protect those resources.
“We know first-hand how important it is for athletes to have clothing that supports their training, racing, and everything in-between. We wanted to showcase the latest features in sports clothing technology and have taken our time to make sure this new collection is up to our high standards.”Dan Evans, Co-Founder of TRI-FIT