Last updated on March 20th, 2023 at 09:56 AM
If you’re looking for an E-bike with an edge, the E-Trends Trekker has everything you need to make every day an adventure.
When you need something that can push the boundaries and want to confidently tackle tough terrain, the Trekker delivers.
If you need to commute to work but want an e-bike this mountain bike model has everything to make travelling to work more exciting plus at the end of a long week at work you can hit the trail and embrace off-road cycling.
The Trekker is designed with flexibility in mind; suitable for off-road exploration, the 250W motor and lightweight aluminium alloy frame and tough wheels gives you the ability to tackle hills and rough terrain.
When you need an extra boost simply use the power of the Trekker and you will reach the summit in no time. With 27.5-inch wheels and double wall aluminium alloy rims, 7-speed Shimano gears with R:7S Rove shifter and derailleur plus
a range of up to 17 miles, the Trekker isn’t just for fun – it’s just as suited to weekday commutes, and with a full charge in only 4-5 hours, you’ll be at full power before your journey home.
You can switch between your pedal power and Trekker power, three pedal power-assist modes give you extra injection of speed when you need it most.
Trekker can deliver speeds up to 15.5mph and allow you to determine just how quickly you reach that top speed.
When you get even fitter, stop pedalling, and the motor disengages, giving you full control of your ride.
Whether you want to explore the muddy trails of the countryside or arrive at work in style, the Trekker is perfect both on and off the road.
The E-Trends Trekker bike is available from £1199*
E-Trends Trekker Features
- Adjustable leather saddle
- 7-speed Shimano gears with R:7S Rove shifter and derailleur
- Disk brakes
- 17.7-inch aluminium alloy frame with steel forks
- 27.5-inch wheels with double wall aluminium alloy rims
- For riders up to 120kgs / 264 lbs
- Size: 178cm x 60cm x 108cm / 70″ x 24″ x 43.5″
- Weight: 22 kg / 49 lbs
- 36V*7.5AH Lithium ion removable/lockable battery
- Recharge time of 4-5 hours
- 250W motor
- 3 Pedal power-assist modes and 6km/h pushing mode
- LED battery display (check this)
- Range of 13-17 miles / 21-27 km (dependent on terrain, style of riding, weight carried and level of assist)
- Assistance provided up to 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- Battery warranty: 2 Years / 700 charges (battery must be fully charged at least once a month).
*Delivery to Highlands of Scotland or Channel Islands (£19.99 supplement)