Proof that all dependable silhouettes are built over time, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 has subtle updates to fit in the midfoot and brings back the forefoot Zoom Air unit from the Peg 37 for the right touch of springiness underfoot. In short: it’s the trusty, reliable stuff you expect from the Pegasus line, with upgrades that help you go farther and train harder than you thought you could.
• The Pegasus 38 is built on a fresh last to provide more room in the toe box; runners might notice it feels similar to models prior to the Pegasus 36.
• A new individual midfoot webbing system allows every runner to lace up to a personalized fit.
• Soft and breathable sandwich mesh material provides comfort and performance for all runners, from the most elite to the first-timer.
• The tongue is a separate piece with additional foam.
• The tuned midsole carries over from the Air Zoom Pegasus 37. Full-length Nike React foam delivers cushioned responsiveness and smooth transition.
• The forefoot Zoom Air unit helps provide responsive energy return.
• A FlyEase version of the Pegasus 38 includes a zippered entry with no-tie lacing that secures the fit with only one hand.
• On the Nike By You Builder, you can design your own Pegasus 38, adjusting arch height, traction material, laces and methods of entry with a traditional or FlyEase option.
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 was released to Nike Members April 15 in Europe, April 22 in North America and April 29 globally.