New Balance has launched the latest iteration of its next-generation Furon v7 and Tekela v4 boots, the Dizzy Heights pack.
Designed for players with aims to reach the very top level, the Dizzy Heights pack arrives in a vibrant neon dragonfly and chloro green colourway and will be debuted in top-flight leagues by the likes of Raheem Sterling, Harvey Elliott, Eberechi Eze, Timothy Weah and Sadio Mané, as well as female players Claudia Zornoza, Sheila Garcia and Tatiana Pinto.
Be the threat with the Furon v7 and exploit opportunities on the pitch with ruthless focus and the ability to ignite. With an innovative Hypoknit upper and off-set lacing, it delivers impressive support and an increased strike zone to help you change the game in an instant.
See it different in the Tekela v4, which features a laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability, allowing for total individual expression and feel for the game.
- Hypoknit upper is designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
- Unique stud configuration for dynamic movement
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
- Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
- Laceless closure and directional heel lining for secure lockdown and stability
- 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Lightweight nylon outsole with organic spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration
- TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightning-fast turns
On sale from 13th January at 09.00 am GMT, the New Balance Furon v7 and Tekela v4 Dizzy Heights pack will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents).