As growing numbers of cyclists start to train and race indoors again this Autumn, Madison presents an eye-catching range of indoor cycling apparel and accessories.
A seven-piece collection that focuses on stripped-back designs and graphics that highlight the thrill of ‘Going Nowhere Fast’.
Indoor training is a hot, sweaty business. Static bikes rising in popularity to help cyclists and triathletes get a quality workout, without worrying about the weather, from the comfort and convenience of their home or garage.
All singing and dancing turbo trainers (including the Elite Direto-XR T) can also now sync with the latest generation of apps to simulate tough terrain and climbs (inclines up to 24%) to help push riders’ limits further than ever before. All whilst under the watchful [virtual] eye of regular club mates and other online riders.
As with all demanding rides, your kit needs to work as hard as you do. Prompting Madison to strip back your ride essentials to the bare minimum and offer kit that benefits from fabric technologies and design features to keep you cool and comfortable.
First launched in 2019, Madison’s latest Turbo Collection encompasses Jerseys, Bib Shorts, Caps, a Frame Sweat Guard and Handlebar Towel. All are available to purchase from www.freewheel.co.uk.
Madison Turbo Short Sleeve Jersey – both £49.99
- We’ve stripped the bulk out of a road jersey and left only what’s needed for those long winter hours spent on the turbo trainer.
- An open mesh fast-wicking fabric keeps you cooler than your regular jersey.
- The anti-bacterial coating in the fabric stops bacteria from growing, important when kit gets really sweaty.
- No external prints, allowing for a hot wash of 60 degrees to help kill bacteria.
- We’ve removed the rear pockets, giving you a minimal amount of bulk.
- A full-length front zipper makes it easy to get on and off, and allows for that welcome flood of cool air when needed.
Madison Turbo Men’s Bib Shorts / Women’s Shorts – both £59.99
- This cleverly designed short is specifically made for use on your indoor training rides.
- Stripped of all unnecessary features, the Turbo bib shorts are fast wicking and have anti-bacterial properties.
- A polyester anti-bacterial Lycra is used all over, which can be washed at 60 degrees to help keep things fresh.
- Features a custom-designed Italian pad made specifically for this revolutionary bib short by TMF.
- Shorts give a great fit in the saddle with silicone leg grippers to avoid irritation and keep the shorts firmly in place whilst riding.
- No external prints to loose on a hot wash, which keeps your kit looking good for longer.
Madison Turbo Cap – £12.99
- Turbo mesh cap will help you keep cool up top during the hardest indoor training session. Featuring the same material as the Turbo jersey, it’s designed to wick sweat and keep you comfy and cool.
Madison Turbo ‘Going Nowhere Fast’ Towel – £12.99
- Made from 100% cotton for increased absorption and perfectly sized for placing over your handlebars; the Going Nowhere Fast Towel is a Turbo Training essential for you to turn your training game up to 11.
Madison Turbo Frame Sweat Guard – £14.99
- A neatly styled sweat guard to protect your bike when indoor training.
- Open area at the front so you can still run your bike computer if necessary.
- Towel fabric absorbs dripping sweat and is totally washable.
- Protects your bike components and paint work from corrosive salty sweat.
- Easy to put on for indoor training and take off the bike for regular riding.
- Fully machine washable.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, the Madison Turbo Range will retail online at freewheel.co.uk. An industry-first e-commerce website that supports a national network of independent specialist bicycle retailers. A percentage of every sale on Freewheel goes to a nominated local bike shop.
With 70 brands and tens of thousands of products, Freewheel has all the benefits of shopping online while being backed by your local bike shop.
Customers are able to place orders to collect from their local bike store for FREE when choosing the ‘Click & Collect’ delivery service. With over 400 stores a part of the Freewheel network.