With the UK triathlon season kicking off this month, leading British triathlon brand, Zone3, launches the next generation of wetsuits in their popular and acclaimed Vanquish and Aspire ranges.
Highly regarded as one of the best triathlon wetsuits in the world, the Vanquish wetsuit is Zone3’s premium race suit and is considered by many to be the pinnacle of flexibility and comfort in neoprene technology.
The new Vanquish-X takes performance to a completely new level, including the global exclusive use of revolutionary Bio-Rubber materials on the thighs, which collects energy from the atmosphere and re-emits this energy for absorption into the body.
Alpha Titanium lining on the upper body improves warmth and circulation, with X-10 extreme shoulder panel design providing improved flexibility and stroke efficiency.
Zone3 ambassador, Tim Don, says: “Balancing pioneering technology with improved performance, the new Vanquish-X is a premium race suit, helping athletes to feel their best as they head into T2. I, like many athletes, am always striving to improve my times, and it is exciting to see Zone3 using new and innovative fabrics and technologies, with absolutely no negative impact on buoyancy, flexibility or comfort.”
Since its launch in 2008, Zone3’s Aspire wetsuit has been one of the highest-rated and most loved wetsuits on the market.
Great for beginners and pros alike, there is a good reason why it’s the best selling, mid-range wetsuit available, offering unbelievable performance at a competitive price point.
Featuring a new silk-X lining for improved comfort and transitions, as well as the new X-10 shoulder panel design and new cool-spot forearm panels for improved feel and catch in the water, the new and improved Aspire for 2022 benefits brilliantly from trickle-down technology from the Vanquish-X.
Vanquish-X – men’s and women’s suits / RRP £669
• Global exclusive agreement with Yamamoto Corporation for use of Bio-Rubber material • Alpha titanium lining on the upper body to improve circulation and warmth • X-10 extreme shoulder panel design with new #40 SCS 1mm SCS nano
• B.R.E body rotation enhancement on the chest to improve distance per stroke • Maximum buoyancy with Aerodome and NBR panels
• BRS mark 0.3mm SCS on the sleeve for an ultra-lightweight arm rotation • Cool-spot forearm panels for improved feel and catch in the water
• Updates to the collar and leg design to improve the fitting
Aspire – men’s and women’s suits / RRP £449
• New X-10 shoulder panel design with #40 SCS 1mm SCS nano
• New silk-X lining as found on the Vanquish for improved comfort and transitions • New cool-spot forearm panels for improved feel and catch in the water • 100% Yamamoto premium materials for comfort and flexibility
• B.R.E body rotation enhancement on the chest to improve distance per stroke
• Men’s featuring 5mm body panels with Aerodome hip support
• Women’s featuring a neutral buoyancy profile
• New double-sided SCS collar construction for improved comfort
WHAT IS BIO-RUBBER TECHNOLOGY?
• Bio-Rubber is a cutting-edge material that collects energy from the atmosphere and re-emits this energy for absorption into the body.
• The infrared ray emitting material is formed from a synthetic rubber made in a honeycomb structure sandwiched between a technical woven thread to create a tri-lamination structure.
• This use of light energy warms all the way through the legs and muscles and changes the way we feel warmth through technology.
• The material is proven to increase the blood flow by opening the capillaries, which reduces lactic acid and fatigue build up in the legs so they have more power available as soon as you exit the water.
WHAT IS TITANIUM ALPHA?
• A unique material that consists of a five-layer structure, neoprene rubber coated with Titanium Alloy and then laminated with synthetic fibre jerseys.
• The Titanium Alloy is an extremely thin film that provides effective heat retaining properties.
• In fact, a double-lined material with Titanium Alloy will be 40% warmer than regular neoprene.