New Balance and Stone Island have revealed their latest collaboration as the two brands reunite to announce their first-ever special edition football collection.
The new collection breaks new ground by bringing renowned textile innovators, Stone Island, onto the pitch for the first time, celebrating the immensely rich heritage the Italian sportswear brand holds in football through some of New Balance’s most popular products.
Headlining the collaboration is a limited-edition New Balance x Stone Island Furon v7, the brand’s latest evolution football boot, arriving in a new custom camouflage print pattern that pays homage to Stone Island’s famed archival pattern, featuring Stone Island’s compass alongside the New Balance logo.
The Furon v7 features an innovative Hypoknit upper, with mesh lining and off-set lacing to deliver impressive lockdown, support, and an increased strike zone, and will be debuted on the pitch by New Balance athlete and England star, Raheem Sterling.
Another component of the collection is a Stone Island x New Balance football kit, first sported in September by UK rapper Dave at his Santan Cup tournament in Brazil.
A collector’s edition, full kit set features a jersey and shorts, outfitted with an original Stone Island camouflage pattern, inspired by the brand’s archival designs, and a silicone application of the iconic compass logo.
Solid black socks offer a sleek disruption of the head-to-toe camo pattern. The jersey and shorts in the Stone Island Kit Set are made from 100% recycled polyester.
The iconic 574 Legacy completes the collection. This modernized classic features a ripstop and suede upper and dark green colourway, for a deconstructed archive-inspired look.
The Stone Island x New Balance Furon v7 and kit will be available exclusively on StoneIsland.com on November 21st and globally on November 25th on NewBalance.com, suggested retail pricing of the boot is $275 USD and kit suggested retail pricing is $350 USD.
The 574 Legacy’s suggested retail pricing of $140 USD and will be available this winter. Select retailers will also carry the collaboration.
Additional Product Details
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
- Chevron stud configuration
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
- Flying NB wrap-around logo with multi-tone heel graphic
- Jersey and shorts are made from 100% recycled polyester
- Jersey and shorts feature moisture-wicking NB Dry Tech
- Silicone Stone Island compass and New Balance logos
- Custom camouflage print pattern
- Collector’s edition keepsake box
- Lightweight EVA foam cushioning in the midsole and heel increases comfort
- C-CAP midsole cushioning delivers durable support
- Suede and mesh upper