Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel has launched Riviera Wellness Escape, a personalised program that invites guests to switch off from modern life to recharge and get back into shape, while giving the body and mind space to rest.
The Riviera’s magnificent natural landscape provides the perfect setting to take part in a wealth of outdoor activities to recharge and revitalise.
Programmes are run by two fitness experts: lifeguard and sports coach Pierre Antoine Guilhem, a former elite athlete, and Yuko, an experienced yogi specialising in Flow Breath, the synchronisation of physical movement with breath to increase strength and flexibility, calm the mind, and enhance overall wellbeing.
Guests can improve their swimming technique, work on cardio fitness, or simply unwind at the Spa with a personalised treatment. With “yoga running,” guests can work on a range of breathing techniques to manage breathing rhythms and improve running performance.
Pierre-Antoine and Yuko have brought together their know-how and expertise to provide one-to-one support for those who want to get back into shape, tone their bodies or simply unwind and enjoy a little time for themselves.
“Set in lush grounds home to fruit trees and aromatic herbs, the Hotel naturally invites relaxation, with panoramic sea views and coastal paths offering uninterrupted views of one of the world’s most beautiful coastlines.
We want guests to make the most of the Hotel’s striking natural setting, with physical activities that combine cardio fitness, stretching and yoga, with personalised sessions for every level,” explains Pierre-Antoine.
With an enviable location on the Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat peninsula, the Hotel is the perfect destination for a wellness getaway.
Among the Hotel’s excellent facilities are a heated 33 metre (110 foot) seawater swimming pool overlooking the Mediterranean, and two clay tennis courts immersed in lush verdant grounds a stone’s throw away from the beach.
A panoramic path winds along the coast, offering a scenic running route for guests. The peninsula of Cap-Ferrat juts out into a gorgeous stretch of turquoise sea that is a protected marine reserve.
The Pelagos Sanctuary has exceptionally rich biodiversity, with thousands of species of marine mammals attracting keen diving enthusiasts from the world over.
Offering unobstructed views that stretch from Monaco to Antibes, this part of the French Riviera is the perfect destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, with rocky expanses, sheltered creeks, and panoramic walking trails.
The late summer and fall seasons are great times to visit, when the weather is mild and the sun still up, allowing guests to make the most of the Riviera’s natural setting.
Fruits and vegetables are sourced from the local market, freshly caught fish is delivered daily from a trusted fisherman, while herbs are grown in the Hotel garden. Upon request, the Chef can also personalise a specific menu to fit guests’ specific dietary needs.
Riviera Wellness Escape
Riviera Wellness Escape is centred around three pillars: reset, re-energise and release. Customers can choose a treatment from each of the following three pillars in order to personalise their programs.
- Personalised yoga session – 60 minutes
- Run and yoga – combining running and yoga with breathing techniques – 90 minutes
- Personalised training session to meet individual fitness goals – 50 minutes
- Hiking to discover the Cap-Ferrat area – combining a gentle walk with active hiking, personalised to suit individual fitness levels – 90 minutes
- Swimming lesson in the Hotel’s 33-metre (108 foot) heated sea water pool or, upon request, in the Mediterranean Sea along the beautiful French Riviera coastline – 90 minutes
- Sports massage – 60 minutes
- Coup d’Éclat Facial Treatment – 45 minutes
- Delicate apricot scrub and tension relief back and neck massage – 60 minutes
Offer valid from September 1 to November 29, 2020. The package includes:
- A minimum two-night stay
- Personalised in-room experience
- Breakfast buffet
- Three Spa activities of choice (one activity from each of the pillars above)
This package starts from EUR 1850 based on a two-night stay for two people in a Superior Room with pine forest views. The program can be personalised and can include other activities to meet individual preferences. The package is also available without accommodation and breakfast for local guests, with prices starting from EUR 495 per person.
- For package bookings, call04 93 76 50 80 or email email@example.com
- For Spa only bookings, call04 93 76 50 66 or email firstname.lastname@example.org