Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, named Best Luxury Hotel Worldwide by Luxury Travel Advisor, announces Awaken – an Immersive Wellness Experience, taking place February 4-9, 2023.
Attendees of the wellness retreat, offered in partnership with Paper & Diamond, will become one with themselves and one of the world’s most stunning destinations. Guided by international yoga specialist Claire Grieve and holistic health coach Koya Webb, full-day programming focuses on wellness, self-improvement, and creating a healthy lifestyle.
Some offerings may include:
- Mindful Mornings – Led by Claire, guests will greet the day with a gentle routine of yoga, stretching and Pilates fusion, followed by a combination of breathwork and alchemy crystal sound healing to balance the nervous system, energy, mind and body back into unison.
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga – Following sun salutations and stretches on the beach to awaken the natural circadian rhythm, Koya will focus on balance and stability poses, meditation and breathwork.
- Sunset Catamaran Sound Bath Cruise, Canapés and Cocktails – Hosted by Claire and Koya, guests will embark on a private sunset catamaran cruise featuring exotic, healthy island cocktails and delicious culinary creations. Claire will guides a transformative sound healing session working at a cellular level to recalibrate mind, body, and spirit.
- Starlight Sound Healing – Beneath the Tahitian night sky, Claire will conduct a one-of-a-kind starlit journey that combines breathwork, guided meditation and sacred sound healing instruments.
- Breakthrough Breathwork – Koya will guide guests through a guided heart-opening meditation to leave them filled with confidence, gratitude, and love.
- Balancing Your Chakras – Chakras are the body’s energy centres that help regulate all its processes. Koya will guide guests through self-assessments and practices that will empower their relationship with body, mind, and spirit.
- Farm-to-Table Culinary Experience – This immersive culinary experience led by the Resort’s Executive Chef Eric Desbordes will tie in both French and Polynesian influences with a focus on sustainability while using local ingredients honouring rich traditional Polynesian cuisine.
- Mat Pilates Fundamentals – One of the most effective full-body workouts that can be accomplished in any setting without requiring extensive equipment is Mat Pilates. Claire leads a waterfront class, with the soft cushion of the sand acting as a grounding surface, which targets the stretching and strengthening of muscles throughout the body.
Additionally, activities rich in culture and tradition, including monoi oil making, snorkelling among sharks and rays, stargazing with Tahitian legend telling, and a farm-to-table culinary experience may be included.
“With an increased focus on wellness and healthy lifestyle, we created this extraordinary retreat as a special offering to our guests,” says Romain Chanet, General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora.
“Claire and Koya are true experts who will lead this collection of exciting, interactive, and engaging experiences for all to enjoy.”
Pricing for the five-night retreat begins at EUR 11,478, based on double occupancy in a luxurious One-Bedroom Beach View Overwater Bungalow Suite, with an option to upgrade to specialty overwater bungalow suites or beachfront villa estates.
Daily breakfast, group workshops, meals as part of select activities are included. Taxes and service charge are additional.
For more information, visit online, call 888 521 6648 or contact your travel professional (chain code FS).