The historic 18th century converted barn Spa will launch three carefully designed packages, created to relax, unwind and revitalise.
Amid the beautiful nature setting of the English countryside, the new packages can be personalised to cater to guests’ individual needs, offering everything from bespoke de-stress massages to nourishing, country-fresh food.
“The need to reconnect with both themselves and their loved ones has never been greater for our guests,” Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Spa Director Nick Calimac explains.
“By creating these three new spa packages, we hope to offer a personalised journey to a whole new world of wellness that will benefit our guests for a lifetime.”
Guests are invited to immerse themselves in the complete Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire spa experienc, with the Day Pass.
From the vitality and conservatory pools to the state-of-the-art fitness classes and in house Techno Gym, this is the perfect option for an energising daycation.
For younger guests the Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire Child Day spa includes access to the family adventure pool, Sharkie’s Reef between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm, and the main pool between 4:00 and 7:00 pm.
- Adult day pass – GBP 55
- Child day pass – GBP 35
Serenity Spa Day
For those looking to escape for the day and recharge, the relaxing Serenity Spa Day offers full use of the spa facilities, a two-course light lunch at the Café Santé outdoor terrace (*subject to weather) or a takeaway lunch box and 60 minutes of treatments.
- Available Monday to Thursday GBP 155 and Friday to Sunday GBP 165
Lite Spa Day
Tailored to meet individual requirements, the Lite Spa Day takes guests on a personalised wellness journey with a choice of 60 minute treatments and full use of the spa facilities.
- Available Monday to Thursday GBP 130 and Friday to Sunday GBP 140
- Therapeutic Massage – Targeting the areas of concern and working the muscle layers, this massage addresses trigger points with light, medium and firm pressure to focus on stress, ease muscle tension, boost circulation and improve mobility, as well as muscle and skin tone.
- Neom De-Stress – Let tensions drift away with this grounding full-body treatment using Neom’s Scent-to-De-Stress range. This specially designed massage features stress-melting techniques to trigger the body’s relaxation response, complimented with the use of all-natural Neom Organics oil blends for nourished, super soft skin.
- Dreamy Pregnancy – This treatment is designed for expectant mothers from second trimester through post-partum. Using nourishing organic oil blends, this massage helps to alleviate muscle tension and fatigue while assisting to ease any discomfort during and after pregnancy. In addition, the gentle skin formulations leave the skin soft and supple while the relaxing fragrances help calm the mind.
- Bespoke Therapies – Guests are invited to enjoy a personalised massage experience with a choice of two 30 minute treatments, including scalp, body and foot massage.
Note in accordance to COVID-19 health guidelines the sauna and steam rooms are currently closed. To book a Spa experience today contact 01252 853 000.
Lead With Care
Four Seasons has introduced Lead With Care, an enhanced global health and safety program that is being implemented at Four Seasons properties worldwide.
Combining public health expertise with access to leading technologies and tools, Lead With Care establishes clear procedures that educate and empower employees to take care of guests and each other.
Through its work with leading experts, Four Seasons is leveraging world-class medical expertise to focus on enhancing cleanliness, guest comfort and safety and employee training.