Since its inception two years ago, Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando has grown a steady membership, primarily of local Central Florida area residents who desire a strong golf offering in addition to the renowned personalised service Four Seasons is known for.
Since springtime, Club membership has skyrocketed, with many new members joining the Club to take advantage of Tom Fazio golf, tennis, personal fitness instruction and more, while many have opted for the upgraded level of membership that includes access to the Resort’s five-acre (two hectare) water park complex.
“With many foregoing their international vacations, we’re finding they are looking for more entertainment close to home,” says Joe Angelino, PGA, Club General Manager.
“Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando offers outdoor activities and socialisation opportunities for individuals and families to enjoy quality time together, making memories and staying active.”
Plancha restaurant at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando serves as the members’ home base, with an expansive lakeside terrace for outdoor dining in addition to ample indoor seating. The clubhouse also offers a pro shop carrying premium apparel, footwear and accessories, plus there are spacious men’s and women’s locker rooms.
With many families electing for their kids to participate in virtual school, the flexibility in scheduling enables them to spend more time as a family enjoying all the Club has to offer.
“When the kids are finished with their schoolwork, it’s great for the family to head to the Club for some afternoon pool time or practice time on the Par 3 course, before enjoying happy hour or an early dinner at Plancha,” notes Angelino.
A highlight of membership at Four Seasons Resort Orlando is the renowned guest service provided by the seasoned team of hospitality professionals. PGA Director of Golf Instruction Rod Cook and Tennis Professional Alain Labrecque, plus award-winning culinarians and access to the “best of the best” Resort staff from concierge to master stylists and spa therapists, the Club’s mantra of “it’s all here for you,” rings true.
Club Membership Overview
Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando membership includes:
- Exclusive access to golf on the 18-hole Tranquilo Golf Course, certified by the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary program for golf by the National Audubon Society, and home to a nationally televised LPGA TOUR Champions event, the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions
- Unlimited use of the golf practice facilities, including a Par 3 course and putting area, a 400-yard double-ended driving range with a two-acre (3/4 hectare) natural grass teeing area, a chipping and pitching area totalling 14,000 square feet (1,300 square metres), and an 18,000 square foot (1,675 square metre) putting course
- Access to the following resort amenities: state-of-the-art fitness centre open daily; complimentary access to Har-Tru tennis courts; basketball; sand volleyball; plus, access to special pricing for instruction (golf, tennis and personal training)
- Invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Savings of 15 percent at The Spa & Salon at Four Seasons
- Savings of 15 percent at the Resort’s six restaurants, with no food and beverage minimum
- Savings of 10 percent on banquet/catered events held at the Resort’s event spaces
- Savings of 20 percent at the Golf Shop and 10 percent at the Resort’s retail boutiques
- Complimentary valet parking for up to one vehicle per day
An upgraded membership offering includes access to the Resort’s water park and adult only pool.
The facilities include the lakeside infinity-edge Oasis Pool for guests 21 and older, a winding lazy river complete with water falls and a bubbling rapids section, a splash zone ideal for little ones, a zero-entry family pool, and two water slides.
In addition, the five-acre (two hectare) Explorer Island complex includes an outdoor sport court for basketball, a sand volleyball court, and a pavilion area with games such as foosball and table tennis.
The expansive pool grounds provide ample space for guests to spread out, in the sunshine or under the shade of the palm trees, and all of the lounge chairs are spaced apart for physically distancing measures.
Golf and Sports Club Membership is priced at:
- Individual: USD 14,000 Initiation Fee (one time); Monthly Dues*: USD 675
- Family: USD 16,250 Initiation Fee (one time); Monthly Dues*: USD 755
Upgraded Golf and Sports Club with Pool Membership is priced at:
- Individual: USD 17,500 (one time); Monthly Dues: USD 875
- Family: USD 19,750 Initiation Fee (one time); Monthly Dues*: USD 960
*Note: Family is designated as two adults living in the same household including children in the household under age 25.
For Prospective Members
For more information on the membership offerings available at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, visit online or contact the Club Membership Office at 407 313 6778.