New Balance has revealed a Dark Ink pack of its latest evolution Furon v6+ and Tekela v3+ boots, inspired by headlines created when players leave their mark on the game.
The Triple Black Tekela boot utilises a colour shifting effect that allows the boot to change colour depending on the light source, creating a truly unique finish..
Boasting a re-engineered stretch knit upper for optimum performance, the V3+ incorporates a full nylon injected chassis for in-game lightweight stability. A multi-directional stud configuration provides an incredible firm ground feel.
Built for visionaries that see the game differently, Dark Ink represents the permanence of what they do on the pitch.
The Furon 6+ is New Balance’s most explosive boot to-date, showcasing next-generation fit weave upper technology for a faster and cleaner feeling.
Also introduced in a Triple Black Pack colourway the Furon leads the hunt with distraction-free game time.
SEE IT DIFFERENT
- Re-engineered knitted upper to improve ease of foot entry and fit
- Re-designed Kinetic Stitch graphic through evolved Reaction Diffusion for enhanced foot lockdown
- Colour shifting lettering which changes colour depending on the light source and viewing angle
- Full nylon injected chassis for lightweight stability.
LEAD THE HUNT
- Next generation fit weave upper technology provides lightweight stability in the places you need it, no distractions
- Enhanced low profile knitted collar locks you in to release your natural game
- Colour shifting N logo which changes colour depending on the light source and viewing angle
On-sale from 20 July 2021 at 09.00am BST. The shoes will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents)