Are you looking for fitness influencers to enhance your social campaign?
TikTok represents one of the most valuable social media platforms on the market today, offering an easy and fun way to connect with people.
Though the platform started as a tool largely for the Generation Z crowd, TikTok is now emerging as a hub of engagement for all kinds of people, from professional sports stars, to budding athletes. There are currently around 800 million users on the platform, and that number grows every day.
Influencers are the people on TikTok who already have a connection to your target audience.
These might include local celebrities, athletes, or just people with a good grasp of the latest TikTok trends. The question is, how do you find the right fitness influencers to help grow your brand?
How To Find Fitness Influencers On TikTok
TikTok is a fantastic choice of social media platform for the fitness industry.
There’s already countless athletic brands on the platform, from Nike to Urban Armor. Plus, many of the trends and TikTok challenges that make the channel so attractive are based around activities, like dancing, gymnastics, and feats of physical excellence.
Fitness is a major trend on TikTok, so there are plenty of potential influencers to work with if you’re looking for a chance to grow.
The biggest challenge is deciding which influencers can have the best impact on your brand. Here are two of the best ways to find fitness influencers on TikTok:
1. Use A TikTok Search Engine
A TikTok Search Engine is a digital tool built specifically to help companies filter through influencers and accounts on TikTok to find the right partnership opportunities.
These tools come with multiple ways to search for the specialists you need, including username search, and detailed user profiles to help you make the right choice.
Some services, like InfluenceGrid, even provide advanced filters so you can sort through influencers based on filters like “sports” or “athlete,” making it easier to track down the people most relevant to your fitness company.
At the end of your search, you’ll also have access to contact information, and a TikTok calculator, so you can determine how much each professional might cost to work with.
With a TikTok search engine, you can:
· Speed up your influencer search: A good TikTok search engine will have a huge database of influencers to search through. You’ll be able to search directly for a specific user by username or look for people based on their niche.
· Target your search: The ability to filter your search by specific niches (like fitness), location, and other categories ensures you find your ideal influencer much faster. An influencer search engine means you don’t waste time on unsuitable collaborations.
· Insightful analytics: Leading search engines don’t just help you to find influencers, they also give you useful information about that professional, so you can compare your options and make the right choice. You can analyse influencers based on engagement level, follower count, which country they’re from and more.
· Build a contact list: Build a potential contact list of the people you most want to connect with via your search engine, then find contact details so you can reach out. You can even check out your potential influencer’s top videos to help you break the ice when reaching out.
· Plan and budget: The best search engines make it easy to plan how you’re going to implement your influencer campaign, and how much it’s going to cost. Once you’ve got an idea of the people you want to work with, you can calculate how much it costs to work with them.
2. Find Fitness Influencers On The TikTok App
The alternative to using a search engine to find your fitness influencers is to simply explore the TikTok app itself.
You can conduct a search within the TikTok content archives by clicking on the “Discover” tab and entering the keywords for your industry.
The easiest ways to find influencers on the TikTok app are:
· Using hashtags: Type hashtags like #Fitness into the search engine to see what comes up.
If a TikTok user lists this hashtag next to their content, it’s a good chance they’re connected to the industry. You can search through content based on what’s trending and find people who might have a positive impact on your target audience.
· Searching for Fitness: If you type “Fitness” into the Discovery tab on TikTok, the app will surface all the top posts, users, videos, sounds, and hashtags relating to that niche. Though it can take a little while to go through all of your options, this gives you a great starting point for fitness influencer research.
· Search by User: Click on the “Users” tab to see some of the top influencers on the TikTok app when you search for “Fitness.” This will give you a better insight into the people leading the niche at the moment on TikTok. You can even learn more about the influencers by examining their profile and bio.
If you’re looking for someone local to support your new weight loss or cycling campaign, you can also search for a location hashtag within the Fitness section to find more specific influencers. Once you find someone you want to work with, all you need to do is reach out and wait for a response.
Top Fitness Influencers On TikTok
For inspiration, here are some fitness influencers worth checking out:
1. Demi Bagby
With over 13 million followers, Demi Bagby is a bodybuilder, CrossFit athlete, and one of the top female influencers on TikTok today.
Her content includes tons of workout videos, hosted not just in the gym or at home, but also in various public places.
2. Antonie Lokhorst
With more than four million followers, Antonie Lokhorst is a popular social media influencer with millions of fans on different platforms.
He posts engaging videos from his workout regimes and day-to-day life, and regularly interacts with a lot of his fans. He receives millions of likes on his posts.
An incredible fitness trainer and former professional bodybuilder, Ulisses has a huge social media following, and a great selection of online content.
His TikTok feed often includes a combination of fitness videos and entertainment, with a dash of humor thrown in, too.
Find Your Fitness Influencers
Influencers on TikTok are an excellent way to attract new attention to your fitness brand.
Work with the right professional, and you’ll see an instant increase in audience engagement, brand reputation, and new opportunities online.