Reebok’s “Sport The Unexpected” platform takes an innovative turn as the brand drops an exclusive Club C via a new Skill on Amazon and Google Home. Celebrating the brand’s latest creative spot, “Nails,” Reebok’s minimalist sneaker has been given a maximalist makeover with a limited-edition “Crystal Coated” Club C up for grabs on the virtual assistants for a first-of-its-kind sneaker drop.
The opportunity to win doesn’t stop there, with Alexa and Google Home owners also able to score non-dazzling editions of classic Club C silhouettes – the ultimate opportunity for sneakerheads and the style-obsessed alike.
For a chance to win, simply follow the below:
- Start your journey by saying one of the below prompts:
- For Amazon say, “Alexa, open Reebok Sneaker Drop”
- For Google Home say, “Hey Google, open Reebok Sneaker Drop”
- Come back to the skill on 9/7 between 10 AM and 12 PM EST to enter by saying
- For Amazon say, “Hey Alexa, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won”
- For Google Home say, “Hey Google, ask Reebok Sneaker Drop if I won”
- Officially enter into the drop by saying the passcode “Get my Club C’s”
These limited-edition Club C sneakers will find their way home to 50 lucky winners, each pair uniquely numbered and designed to be one-of-a-kind, featuring dazzling hand-placed Swarovski crystals.
This sneaker drop comes shortly after the launch of Reebok’s latest brand campaign, “Nails,” featuring brand partner Cardi B in a surrealist and magical film. An artist who continues to defy convention in her professional and personal life, Cardi B is the ultimate champion of those who challenge the status quo and are anything but expected.
Check out Cardi B—and the flamboyant inspiration behind the “Crystal Coated” Club C—in the “Nails” film at here.
#SportTheUnexpected and follow the Amazon Alexa instructions above to sign up for the Club C giveaway.
For more information on how to enter, please visit www.Reebok.com/us/ReebokSneakerDrop.