If you were looking to start 2023 with the trip of a lifetime, then look no further; Adventure Yogi has designed a one-off Safari&Yoga holiday including 4 nights on Safari and 6 nights on the beach with daily yoga (dates: 29 Jan – 7 Feb 2023). A holiday you will never forget.
- An awe-inspiring once in a lifetime Safari experience
- Stay in ‘Out Of Africa’ style tented camps situated in game parks with animals all around
- See wildlife in its natural habitat and be blown away by this experience
- Learn from a Masai warrior about nature’s bounty in the African bush
- Private beachfront accommodation overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Adventures that will create memories to last a lifetime!
Join Adventure Yogi for an unforgettable trip in one of the most spectacular countries in the world for a safari and see ancient animals in their natural habitats.
Start by staying at a tented camp in Tsavo Game Park (East) for 2 nights and experience a game drive each day. Then, move to Tsavo West to a tented camp and spend 2 nights here enjoying a game drive each day in this expansive land.
Next, you will be transported to the Diani beach for 5 nights, staying in a beachfront colonial bungalow with a swimming pool and spacious grounds overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Practice yoga daily (all levels) in the surroundings of the savannah and plains with animals all around; under palm trees on the grounds with ocean views.
The food on this Safari and beach yoga holiday is a variety of styles; buffet or a la carte style on Safari and there are all dietary needs catered for and here you can choose to eat meat or not.
At the beach, there are local Kenyan in-house chefs and the menu will be vegetarian/vegan with some freshly caught fish for some meals.
Find out more and book: adventureyogi.com