Last updated on September 19th, 2021 at 04:17 PM
Pan Pacific London, a new destination for health and fitness in the capital, is launching a London Marathon Package designed specifically to ensure runners hit their stride for the Virgin Money London Marathon this October.
Marking the beginning of a new wellness adventure in the City, the package is available to book now for International Wellbeing Week for stays during the Marathon weekend (2nd – 4th October) and will provide guests with a one-stop shop for wellbeing, groundbreaking fitness technology and a best-in-class hospitality experience.
For those in need of the ultimate post-race recovery programme, the new in-room experience has an equal focus on mind and body, with an advanced and luxurious sleep system for a truly customisable nights rest, as well as access to compression leg recovery boots and MiHigh infrared sauna blankets to ensure runners have access to everything the could possibly need to gear up before the race and wind down afterwards.
The package also emcompasses essential nutrition, including nutritionally balanced and antioxidant rich menus for a pre-marathon dinner the night before as well as a slow releasing, energy boosting breakfast both the morning of and after the race.
In addition to the in-room wellbeing experience, guests will have access to the wellbeing floor and high-performance training zone TecnoBody® D-wall training system, totally exclusive to the hotel.
Involving body recognition and an interface gesture which engages guests in the course of training with virtual functionality in a stand-alone performance zone, each session focuses on real time biofeedback and long-term joint health through mindful training.
One-to-one PT sessions are also available can include boxing, yoga, stretching and strength training.
The London Marathon Package is available for stays from the 2nd – 4th October 2021.
· Welcome protein smoothie
· Self-care amenity with aroma diffuser, essential massage body oil and massage gun
· Nutritionally curated pre-marathon dinner
· Nutritionally curated daily breakfast
· Complimentary taxi transfer to the start line of the London Marathon for you and a partner
· Post marathon bamboo massage
· In-Room Sleep Programme: weighted blanket, Chili Ooler temperature night system and eye mask
· In-Room Recovery Programme: MiiHigh sauna blanket, compression leg recovery and on-demand TV stretch class (yoga matt available in-room)
· Access to the Wellbeing Floor: infinity pool, sauna, steam room, relaxation pods and mindful studio
· Diptyque luxury bathroom amenities
· 24hr gym and interactive training area access
Pan Pacific London marks Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s first footprint in Europe.
A new statement of indulgence designed by Yabu Pushelberg, the hotel is located at One Bishopsgate Plaza, a 2-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, and combines sincere Singaporean hospitality with contemporary London design.
The hotel features:
● 237 guest rooms including 42 suites and a signature Pan Pacific Suite
● The Orchid Lounge, a serene drawing room which will offer Afternoon Tea by Cherish Finden
● Ginger Lily bar featuring curated champagne and cocktail lists and outside terrace
● All-day dining Straits Kitchen restaurant showcasing the melting pot of cuisines represented in multicultural Singapore
● Patisserie with a grab-and-go option
● Two private dining rooms, Newton and Katong, seating 12 and 14 guests respectively
● A destination cocktail bar in Devonshire House designed by Tom Dixon’s Design Research Studio
● Dedicated wellbeing floor – 18.5 metre infinity pool, treatment rooms, relaxation pods, 24hr high performance gym, mindfulness studio, saunas, steam rooms, and lounge with nutritional menu curated by an in-house nutritionist
● Landscaped Public Plaza with luxury retail shops
● 10 meeting venues including the most technologically advanced ballroom in the City of London, the Pacific Ballroom, accommodating up to 400 guests