Web3 Social Platform Hyprr & WCO have announced an exciting competition due to go live on May 1st, 2022 for Hyprr members.
The prize is an all-expenses-paid trip to Los Angele for two lucky winners. The winners will fly to Los Angeles to attend the WCO – World Calisthenics Organisation competition being held at The Fit expo this coming May.
The Fit expo which takes place at the Los Angeles Convention centre on May 21st -22nd will attract 88,000 people over the two days and WCO takes centre stage.
To enter the competition, fans of the athletes and WCO should follow the WCO page on the Hyprr app and comment on the competition post, as well as posting on their own Hyprr profile for 7 days straight!
Once these tasks are completed the entry is valid and Hyprr will be randomly selecting the lucky contestants.
The competition will start May 1st and run until May 15th giving everyone a fair chance to get their 7 posts on Hyprr. The winner will be announced on May 16th.
The prize includes:
• Flights for 2 people from their selected country.
• Hotel for 4 days 3 nights close to the venue from Friday 20th to Monday 23rd May 2022.
• Entry to the LA Fitness Expo for the 2 days.
• Get to meet CEO of WCO Brendan and his team.
• Get to meet and hangout with the WCO athletes. Terms and Conditions are being drawn up in connection with both covid and visa restrictions, all entries must hold a valid passport and be able to travel on the selected dates.