Last updated on October 5th, 2021 at 12:35 PM
Columbia Sportswear is unveiling the SH/FT Collection – its newest footwear line inspired by today’s rapid urbanisation and the growing movement to seek balance outdoors.
Combining the best of style and function, the SH/FT Collection is designed for a new generation seeking experiences outside by allowing them to move more seamlessly from pavement to path.
“We see a movement taking place as more young people are looking to nature and the outdoors to find balance and recharge from their busy lives in the city,” said Peter Ruppe, Vice President of Footwear at Columbia.
“To answer that call, we’ve created an entirely new collection of footwear that speaks to their sense of urban style while delivering trail-worthy performance for the outdoors.”
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear has been committed to unlocking the outdoors for everyone. The SH/FT footwear collection takes this one step further, providing peak performance and function for the trail, without sacrificing style. The key attributes of the collection include:
• Modern aesthetic with high-energy color options and athletic comfort
• SH/FT midsole featuring a dual compound cushioning composite that offers high resiliency for long-lasting use and exceptional energy return
• All-Terrain traction for use on a variety of surfaces
• Deconstructed knit upper for all-day comfort and wearability
• OutDry, Columbia’s best-in-class waterproof breathable technology
The SH/FT collection will be available in the UK in men’s only across three colours from 18th September on columbiasportswear.co.uk and in-store at Columbia Carnaby Street.
For the latest information, please follow Columbia’s social channels: @columbia_eu on Twitter and Instagram, and @ColumbiaSportswear on Facebook.