It is a well-known truth that protein has many benefits for strength and growth of our muscles, as well as for the maintenance of our bones.
This tasty, protein-packed bowl is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and fibre – making it the ideal way to kick start your day, plus it’s vegan friendly!
- ½ cup Almond milk
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 scoop of Natures Plus VPM Organic Vegan Power Meal
- ½ banana (preferably frozen)
- 1 tsp. Agave or Maple syrup (or to taste)
- ½ cup raspberries (or your berry of choice)
- ½ cup sliced kiwi fruit
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds of ground flax seeds
- ½ banana (fresh for garnish)
Simply mix the first 5 ingredients in a blender, pour into a bowl and garnish with the 5 remaining ingredients – Enjoy!
Natures Plus VPM Organic Vegan Power Meal (RRP £36.75, www.naturesplus.co.uk)
VPM Vegan Power Meal delivers a full 20g of protein together with the wholesome essential goodness of vitamins and minerals derived from real, certified organic whole foods.
VPM comes unsweetened and unflavoured, yet is delicious and easily added to shakes and smoothies.