Considering a change of pace this autumn? Whether you’re thinking of going fully sober for October, or are looking to reduce the amount you drink, now is the perfect time to explore the world of alcohol-free refreshment. And the good news is that with a SodaStream sparkling water maker, going dry doesn’t have to mean compromising on enjoying delicious drinks.
A SodaStream is the perfect partner to any booze-free bar, allowing you to bubble up a glass of freshly sparkled water whenever you want, just add ice and slice! Or if you want something a little more fruity, why not mix up a tropical mocktail that will transport you from your kitchen to the beach?
Try the Virgin Watermelon Berry Cooler for a thirst-quenching long drink that’s bursting with flavour, or the Kombucha Apple Fizz for a booze-free beverage that’s also good for your gut!
What’s more, with each SodaStream gas cylinder creating up to 60 litres of bubbles, you can avoid filling your fridge with countless plastic bottles of mixers.
Simply sparkle up your water and enjoy an endless supply of elegant mocktails without harming the planet or taking up valuable kitchen space.
Of course, a SodaStream is for life, not just for October! Once November rolls around, and for those just going ‘sober-ish’ this year, SodaStream encourages you to stay hydrated by having refreshing, sparkling water available at the touch of a button. Plus, you may just discover your new favourite drink from our range of delicious syrups and flavours, from classic Diet Cola to tangy Mandarin and Passion Fruit Kombucha.
Why not put your mixology skills to the test and see for yourself just how easy going sober for October can be?
Virgin Watermelon Berry Cooler
- SodaStream sparkling water
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/2 peeled lime
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- Prepare the sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of water
- Blend 3 of the 4 cups cups of cubed watermelon, 1 cup hulled strawberries, and 1/2 a peeled lime until smooth. Strain through a sieve, pushing the juice through with a spatula. Discard the solids.
- Mix the chia seeds into the juice and refrigerate for about 15 minutes to let the chia seeds swell.
- Place remaining cup of watermelon cubes at the bottom of each glass.
- Stir the juice to break up the chia seeds, pour into glasses, and top with sparkling water. Serve with watermelon for garnish.
Kombucha Apple Fizz
- 1L SodaStream sparkling water
- 5oz Soda Press Co. Kombucha
- Handful of fresh mint
- Apple slices
- Sparkle 1 bottle of water.
- Combine ice, fresh mint, and Kombucha in a glass, and fill with SodaStream sparkling water.
- Garnish with apple slices. Enjoy!
The SodaStream Crystal machine features a super chic design and comes with a sleek glass carafe too, so looks fabulous on any bar or worktop (£149.99 from Sodastream.co.uk). Alternatively, the the SodaStream Jet is on offer for just £45 in Sainsbury’s for a limited time only* so get yours while stock lasts!