Last updated on March 10th, 2023 at 06:38 AM
As a successful Realtor in the ultra-competitive Beverly Hills market, I will tell you exactly what it takes to maintain success: meditation. It is essential that each morning be filled with healthy habits and balanced lifestyle choices to stay ahead of the competition.
With my experience there are key techniques needed for continuing growth as an agent – here’s how to make sure your mornings set you up right!
An early morning ritual of self-care can help catapult the day. Starting with hydration and intentional meditation, this practice enriches one’s body both physically and spiritually by unlocking a deeper awareness to reality.
OM mantra chanting at 417 Hz is utilized for its cleansing power – removing toxicity from mind & body while creating balance in order to gain clarity on our place within the Universe. This frequency allows us access into ourselves as we journey toward higher consciousness each morning when engaging in mediation practices that connect us back home – The Primordial Sound of All Things,
It’s the sound that reverberates in the entire cosmos and in every cell of our body, and 417Hz is an amazingly beautiful frequency that acts as a cleansing agent for our body, removing negativity, negative blocks and toxicity from our body and mind.
And when we combine both of these – it gives rise to an astoundingly powerful effect, of removing all the negative emotions and let the positivity of OM takes its place. It becomes a powerful meditation tool.
Why meditation is so important
Stress is an ever-present and increasingly pervasive issue in society today. Fortunately, mindfulness-based interventions such as meditation can offer tangible relief from the debilitating effects of elevated cortisol levels, including improved mental health outcomes – a benefit that has been backed up by recent scientific studies.
Whether practised regularly or simply used to de-escalate during those moments of high stress, this powerful tool for reducing tension should not be overlooked!
Meditation isn’t just associated with stress relief and improved mental peace – it can also have a powerful impact on the structure of your brain.
According to research, regular meditative practice for 30 minutes each day over an 8-week period has been found to significantly increase grey matter production in our brains – which is critical for healthy cognitive function as well as various other human activities like motion control or emotion regulation.
Clearly, meditation is not only beneficial from both spiritual and psychological perspectives but may be incredibly important when considering the long-term development of our bodies’ most precious organ: The Mind!
With regular practice, meditation has the potential to transform how we emotionally respond in any given situation. From mindfulness and breath control to decreased impulsiveness, studies have suggested that this ancient technique can lead us towards a more regulated state of mind – allowing us greater access to our calmest thoughts regardless of what life throws at us.
Practising meditation has been known to offer several physical, mental and emotional benefits. In addition to increased self-awareness – which is achieved by creating a habit of focusing on the present moment – studies have also revealed that meditating can help develop impulse control while enhancing your relationship with yourself and others.
Furthermore, research suggests it may improve sleep quality as well as aid in dealing with insomnia–allowing individuals greater restful nights so they can function optimally during daytime activities.
- Daily wellness drink
Every morning to get kick-started for the day, after water the second substance that enters my body is ACTIVATED YOU Morning complete.
It boosts my body’s performance and my overall sense of wellness each day. It’s ideal for anyone who wants to start their day on a positive, healthy note.
- Designed to help support total-person wellness, including supporting healthy digestion, sugar levels, liver function, energy, and more
- Loaded with vital nutrients derived from healthy green vegetables, as well as fibre, probiotics, and wellness-boosting antioxidants
- Delicious, easy-dissolve formula with a refreshing apple cinnamon taste
- Morning exercise
3 cardio workouts I do every morning.
There are many mental health benefits of exercise, and working out first thing in the morning, helps you experience those benefits right away. “Exercise leads to the secretion of neurotransmitters that promote mental clarity and an improved attention span.
That early morning sense of accomplishment can also help you have a healthier day.
Morning Exercise has also been shown to boost metabolism.
“Morning Exercise in general helps create a hormonal balance and helps you get into a routine, which can help improve your sleep,”
This is what I do every morning.
High-intensity Interval Training
HIIT gives you a well-rounded workout while burning a ton of fat and calories.
“HIIT workouts can vary greatly, from 500 calories per hour to 1500-plus calories per hour for a 180-lb man. HIIT workouts are great because of the intensity of each exercise as well as the variation of exercises and reps,”
Pairing any body-weight movement with a weighted movement and a traditional cardio element and you have the perfect recipe for an amazing fat-burner.
The best way to do it:
- Look for Tabata, HIIT, high-impact aerobic, and vigorous interval classes using weights at your local gym.
- No gym or class? Check out these 10 HIIT workouts to get shredded.
- Be sure to keep rest periods to a minimum to really maximize your efforts.
Swimming is a total-body workout that starts the second you begin treading water.
“You’re essentially fighting gravity, so your muscles are working extra hard to keep you afloat without getting a break until you’re out of the water. In fact, with just one minute of fast swimming, you’ll burn 14 calories.”
“Remember that the type of stroke makes a difference. A breaststroke burns fewer calories than the butterfly, so be sure to incorporate different strokes in your training,”
- An easy way to burn calories in the water is to simply tread water.
- You can do a few laps, then have a water-treading interval, and then repeat.
- If you’re able to swim at a high level, then swim as fast as you can for as long as possible.
- If you aren’t such a strong swimmer, then do swimming intervals: Swim as fast as you can down the length of the pool and back, then swim slower for the same distance.
- Alternate these intervals for the duration of your workout.
For those looking to get their heart rate up, a stair climber can provide an exceptional workout. A 180-lb man could expect to burn 500-600 calories at a moderate pace—significantly higher than just walking due to the greater leg lift involved.
Not everyone may be able to benefit from this, however; anyone with bad knees should proceed cautiously as it puts additional weight and pressure on your joints that they might not accommodate comfortably.
The best way to do it:
- “Try incorporating 90% or more effort on the stair climber for 30 seconds with a one- to two-minute ‘active recovery,’ like a farmer carrying medium-weight kettlebells or dumbbells to incorporate upper body and core strength,” says Ryan.
- Doing 10-15 rounds of this workout will spice up your workout way above the normal range of calories burned.
- Healthy Breakfast
After a busy morning of meditation and exercise, it’s important to start your day with a healthy breakfast and oats are absolutely the way forward.
Oats are incredibly nutritious
The nutrient composition of oats is well-balanced. They are a good source of carbs and fibre, including the powerful fibre beta-glucan
They are also a good source of high-quality protein, with a good balance of essential amino acids
Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant plant compounds. Half a cup (78 grams) of dry oats contains
- Manganese: 63.91% of the daily value (DV)
- Phosphorus: 13.3% of the DV
- Magnesium: 13.3% of the DV
- Copper: 17.6% of the DV
- Iron: 9.4% of the DV
- Zinc: 13.4% of the DV
- Folate: 3.24% of the DV
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 15.5% of the DV
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 9.07% of the DV
- smaller amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), and vitamin B3 (niacin)
Oats have 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat, and 8 grams of fibre in 1 cup. This same serving has only 303 calories.
Whole oats are rich in antioxidants, including avenanthramides
Whole oats are high in antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds called polyphenols. Most notable is a unique group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats
Both old and newer research has found that avenanthramides may help lower blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide. This gas molecule helps dilate (widen) blood vessels and leads to better blood flow
In addition, avenanthramides have anti-inflammatory and anti-itching effects
Oats contain a powerful soluble fibre called beta-glucan
Oats contain large amounts of beta-glucan, a type of soluble fibre. Beta-glucan partially dissolves in water and forms a thick, gel-like solution in your gut.
The health benefits of beta-glucan fibre include:
- reduced LDL and total cholesterol levels
- reduced blood sugar and insulin response
- increased feeling of fullness
- increased growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract
- Oats are an incredibly nutritious food packed with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. In addition, they’re higher in fibre and protein compared to other grains.
- Oats contain some unique components — in particular, the soluble fibre beta-glucan and antioxidants called avenanthramides.
- Benefits include lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, protection against skin irritation, and reduced constipation.
- In addition, they are very filling and have many properties that should make them a food helpful for weight loss.
- At the end of the day, oats are among the nutrient-dense foods you can eat.
If you are looking for real estate opportunities in Los Angeles California, Please feel free to get in touch +1310 925 7036 and Johnathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out www.johnathanpach.com for the latest Johnathan Pach Real Estate news and follow https://www.instagram.com/johnathanpach_luxuryrealestate/ https://www.instagram.com/johnathanpach_luxuryrealestate/