WW (Weight Watchers) International, have announced its newest membership plan, Digital 360 (D360) to the market, designed to give members next-level support, motivation and accountability through live and on-demand content.
Backed by WW’s proven behavioural science, this new membership offers a reimagined 360 (degree) approach to weight loss coaching: guidance, expert insight from coaches you trust and motivation from a like-minded community for weight loss and total body wellness.
D360 is specifically designed to meet the needs of a digitally savvy, always-on and on-the-go member. The experience is powered by a new group of inspiring WW Coaches who have expertise in what members need – including fitness, mindfulness and healthy eating.
Members can follow one—or all—of the expert Coaches on the WW app to get exclusive digital content, live coaching experiences and a catalogue of special virtual events. In addition, they get the support of their community – through Coaches and other like-minded D360 members – for advice about the WW programme, inspiration or extra encouragement when they need it in order to reach their goals.
“With such an overwhelmingly positive response to the November launch of myWW+, our newest and most personalised programme followed by all WW members, we are thrilled to offer D360 – an entirely new way for members to choose to do WW,” said Mindy Grossman, WW CEO and President.
“Coaching is the heartbeat of WW, and our expert D360 Coaches will not only support our members with their expertise and advice, but they will also introduce them to a variety of thought leaders at the forefront of wellness -to offer their unique perspectives
The D360 plan comes to life through dedicated content and experiences, which include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Daily Inspiration: The UK D360 Coaches, Cath Davies, Josh Ward and Natalie Chassay, will post engaging and motivating behaviour change wellness lessons each day for their teams.
- CoachLIVES: The cornerstone experience of D360, CoachLIVES are daily, interactive live-stream sessions hosted by our coaches that include deep dives into the WW program, meditations, workouts, cooking demos and more. For those who can’t make the live experience, CoachLIVES will be available on-demand within the app.
- WalkTalks featuring celebrity and influential guests: A new walk-and-learn podcast experience featuring inspirational voices such as Oprah Winfrey, Matthew McConaughey, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Torri Love Griffin and Gabby Bernstein paired with an audio walking workout custom designed by D360 coaches.
- Checking in with EK: A new podcast that features WW members in intimate conversations, sharing their struggles, successes, and in-the-moment a-ha’s with TV Psychologist Emma Kenney. No question is off the table!
- LIVE Experiences: Inspired by Oprah’s Your Life in Focus: A Vision Forward LIVE virtual experience, D360 will offer live and interactive events with Wellness Leaders and expert guests alongside WW members designed to inspire, motivate and deliver the tools you need to create the life you envision.
“At WW we have transformed our business fast since the pandemic hit and Digital 360 is our latest innovation to give members the support they need, wherever they are,” said Anna Hill, General Manager, WW UK.
“By inspiring healthy habits for real life through completely new plans like Digital 360, we aim to be the go-to option to support the UK in living a well-balanced life for the future.”
Every D360 member will follow the myWW+ programme, which is WW’s most personalised programme to-date, offering a comprehensive approach to wellness.
Through a deeply enriching, more interactive and personalised app experience, myWW+ offers members a plan that works best for them with new tools designed to make weight loss easier.
The programme is rooted in WW’s scientifically proven approach to weight loss and nutrition and grounded in the SmartPoints® system and ZeroPoint
For more information on WW and D360, please visit www.ww.com/digital360.