NFG FitFest is back at Loughborough University for 2022 but this year the event promises to be bigger & better than ever with more than 6,000 people expected to attend over the weekend of the 10th & 11th of September.
NFG FitFest guarantees to be a true festival of fitness that will bring together fitness enthusiasts from across the country, who will have the choice of competing in one of the many events on offer:
• NFG FitGames – a team event designed to test your overall fitness
• NFG FitFest Indoor Rowing Championships – Powered by British Rowing – individual & team races across multiple age group categories
• Assault Bike Championships – a true test of endurance across 3 challenging workouts • Strength Games – a strongman event for first timers & novices
• Weightlifting Championships – a modern take on a classic sport
• Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – the British Grand Prix delivered by the BJJ legend Braulio • NFG Individual Champs – the crowning of the UK’s fittest male & female
Loughborough University, and its world-class sports facilities, will once again play host to FitFest, giving competitors the chance to feel like an elite athletes for a day.
The event will be further boosted this year by the support of key sponsors and event delivery partners including British Rowing, who have partnered with FitFest to deliver the ‘NFG FitFest Indoor Rowing Championships – Powered by British Rowing’ and Wolverson, who will be playing a major role in creating the first ever ‘Assault Bike Championships’.
Inclusivity is a key value of the team behind FitFest so each event will offer a category that ensures athletes will be competing against people of a similar age and ability.
Furthermore, irrespective of where they finish on the leader board, all athletes will have access to the FitFest Recovery Zone which will offer massages, hot tubs, ice baths and the latest fitness recovery tech to revitalise their tired bodies and the Athlete Village which will offer a great choice of food and a pumping atmosphere generated by the team of FitFest DJ’s and MC’s.
NFG FitFest won’t be an event just for competitors. Spectators are more than welcome to come along to cheer on their friends and family and soak up the unique atmosphere generated by the FitFest community.
For more information about FitFest or to book your place at the event please visit www.nationalfitnessgames.com/fitfest