Gosh!’s Saag Aloo Bites with Aloo Gobi Are Glorious
Serves 2-3 people
· 1 pack of Gosh! Saag Aloo Bites
· 1 head of cauliflower
· 1 small white onion, finely chopped
· 2 garlic cloves crushed
· 1 fresh chilli, finely chopped
· 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds
· 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
· 2 to 3 curry leaves
· 1 tablespoon of coconut oil for frying
· Fresh coriander and unsweetened coconut yogurt to serve
Method: 1. Chop the cauliflower into florets and add them to a roasting tray with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Roast the cauliflower in the oven for 20 minutes.
2. Add the coconut oil into a large pan and once hot, add the chopped onion, mustard seeds, turmeric and the curry leaves. Cook for a few minutes until the onion starts to soften, then add in the crushed garlic.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add in the cauliflower florets to the pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. While the cauliflower is cooking, add the Gosh! bites to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Serve by placing the bites on top of the aloo gobi and season with lots of fresh coriander and some coconut yoghurt.
Created by Happy Skin Kitchen for Gosh! Food