Last updated on February 19th, 2022 at 02:25 PM
Bannatyne gyms are now working in partnership with former world champion boxer Ricky Hatton, to bring his exciting Hatton Boxing fitness training to its members.
This innovative, high-intensity workout will bring a brand new style of fitness training to club members. Boxing legend Hatton has pioneered Hatton Boxing to bring all the benefits of boxing, including a full-body workout, combined with a fun way of exercising to a group fitness setting.
Around 150 Bannatyne instructors are now trained to advanced level, through the Hatton Training Academy.
The programme officially launches in July, where members can join in this 10-week Group Personal Training programme, with classes structured to work through the fundamentals of boxing, ensuring safety, discipline, effort and reward as the focus.
A combination of punching, pad works, aerobic and bodyweight exercises will benefit those interested in boxing, as well as members who have fitness as their main incentive to participate.
Members will need no prior boxing experience as this opportunity is available to all ages and fitness levels.
Adrian Worsley, National Operations Manager at The Bannatyne Group, said: “We are delighted to bring Hatton Boxing to Bannatyne health clubs.
Hatton Boxing is a brilliant programme, specifically designed to teach the skills and fundamentals of boxing and also provide a challenging fitness programme for members of all abilities and levels.
As a company, we strive to be innovative and deliver the latest industry concepts to our members, and we felt that Hatton Boxing brings another excellent addition to our programme of courses and facilities.”
Ricky Hatton said: “Boxing is the perfect workout as it effectively exercises the back, body and core and also is high intensity, so it releases those all-important endorphins. Participants will also improve their hand-eye coordination, alongside enjoying what is a hugely addictive and fun workout.
The feedback from people taking part in Hatton Boxing classes has been superb.”
For only £250, each member of Fight Camp will receive:
- Access to 10 weeks of high quality, high contact coaching and guidance on skills and fitness development
- Initial assessment including fitness test and full body composition analysis using our medical-grade InBody equipment, with a final assessment to show just how effective the training has been
- A pair of their very own Hatton Boxing gloves
- A pair of their very own Hatton Boxing pads
- A Hatton T-shirt
- A Hatton Hooded Top
- A Silver Wellness Bundle package with Myzone wearable fitness tracker and InBody body composition analysis
- A different workout every week that allows for both skills and fitness progression.